2012 Jordan 11 "Bred" Legit Check - HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Whats going on everyone, can some help verify these as legit? I have my doubts but looking for some opinions. Production dates of 6/13/12 to 6/29/12 has me suspect...same with the 23's. If you need more pics, let me know ASAP. if these are fakes i want to get a claim started ASAP.

Really? Even the production date? Second opinion to confirm? Thanks for the quick response my man! 

Thanks! I'm happy everyone is saying Legit but those production dates still have me skeptical.

See this is where it gets hard.  The CF checks out.  But the thick puffy collars and the somewhat wide 23 does not.  Those are early production dates but I know they made a bunch of these.  Which may explain that.  From what I have read this paper checks out due to the fact that the printing is light. The tips of the laces?/?/ I don't know anymore.  They supposed to be white I guess.   From these pics they look legitimate.  But In a day or two they will be called fake.  But how do we truly know that.  Based upon what others say comparing to what?  The shoes they have in their own hand.  Or what some guy on youtube says.  From the time I started following niketalk the fakes were, painted CF, 23 too fat with no spacing, and the jumpmanjordan higher than the 3rd lace loop.  It seems like no one in here gets a true opinion without repercussion of flaming/degrading and yes sarcasm.  Which makes SEVERAL REFRAIN from giving one.  I like to respond to guys that have had no responses at all.   If they are legit that's easy.  But if they are fake, how are they fake?  Due to some minor differences that can easily take place during a manufacturing process?  Understand I'm NOT disagreeing with anyone in here.  I'm just asking a question outloud hoping I don't get beat down on.  Believe me the last thing I would want to do is help someone buy a fake.  With all that has been read and posted in these forums I still get confused on what is considered real or not.

I have a pair and the lace tips are supposed to be white like that but I see what you're saying with the fat collars I think getting a few more opinions on these would be a good idea

Is that a protective film on the XI box insert? The color red looks way off..If so they are more than likely fake. Many fakes came with the protective film. Snap a better shot of the insert outside in better lighting..Also snap a shot of the numbers on the bottom of the plastic shoe inserts.

See this is where it gets hard.  The CF checks out.  But the thick puffy collars and the somewhat wide 23 does not.  Those are early production dates but I know they made a bunch of these.  Which may explain that.  From what I have read this paper checks out due to the fact that the printing is light. The tips of the laces?/?/ I don't know anymore.  They supposed to be white I guess.   From these pics they look legitimate.  But In a day or two they will be called fake.  But how do we truly know that.  Based upon what others say comparing to what?  The shoes they have in their own hand.  Or what some guy on youtube says.  From the time I started following niketalk the fakes were, painted CF, 23 too fat with no spacing, and the jumpmanjordan higher than the 3rd lace loop.  It seems like no one in here gets a true opinion without repercussion of flaming/degrading and yes sarcasm.  Which makes SEVERAL REFRAIN from giving one.  I like to respond to guys that have had no responses at all.   If they are legit that's easy.  But if they are fake, how are they fake?  Due to some minor differences that can easily take place during a manufacturing process?  Understand I'm NOT disagreeing with anyone in here.  I'm just asking a question outloud hoping I don't get beat down on.  Believe me the last thing I would want to do is help someone buy a fake.  With all that has been read and posted in these forums I still get confused on what is considered real or not.
Not trying to come down on you man but you have to forget this plastic CF stuff and the 3rd lace placement..These have been corrected for years now..ONLY 50$ fakes use plastic CF now. The fakes have gotton WAY WAY better since those days.. The problem most of you guys have is realizing what is a flaw and what is a tell for fake kicks..For instance dark writing on paper..This is a tell..99/100 of the older fakes around release show this trait..Legit pairs do not. So this is a tell. Something like the color of stitching under insole is not a tell, this could easily vary between factorys etc. and it's not part of the aesthetic so it's not important..Now an incorrect 23 etc. Is a different story all together.
To do this sort of thing correctly you MUST research the legit pairs yes, however you must also do just as much research if not much more on the fakes because there is more than one version of them. You have to research all of the variations then legit pairs jump out a little better.

Last edited:
TIMMYBRIXXX  here are the other pics you requested. All help is greatly appreciated! Everyone has been repped so far as well.  Doesn't feel like a protective film. I have a pending case to send em back so i'm kinda hesitant to take a knife and scrap it to see. When you gently try to peel nothing comes up. 

The Nike Air sticker on the back of the box does not match the sticker on my (3) pairs purchased from Footlocker. Font and line thickness seems different.

Can you post another close up of the size label on the box. I want to see if the jumpman has the fingers, cannot tell from your photo.

Do you have a QC stamp inside of box? Mine have red ink stamp on bottom of the lid. One reads 120912E5

Last edited:
The 13th photo which is the top view shows the sides of the shoe where you foot goes into to be very wide.
Much wider than any of my pairs.

If it was my purchase, I would return them. Production dates and shape issues would be enough for me.

There should also be a red quality stamp (maybe item number) visible when you remove the insole. Have a look.
The stitching on my pairs is white

Thanks everyone I did the return them. Appreciate all of the help! No qc stamp when I removed the sole insert, that's actually what prompted the post.

Thanks for the help everyone. Got my Legit pair from Stadium Goods in today and boy can you tell the difference. Seller still stands by them being Legit but man are they fake, UA, or whatever. I hope he didn't pay a lot for them.

Back
Top Bottom