2011 Goodman League Thread (Drew vs. Goodman: Today @ Trinity)

Barry Farms Address:
1230 Sumner Rd., SE
Washington, DC 20020

Spingarns Address:
2500 Benning Rd NE # 120
Washington D.C., DC 20002-4806

Y'all need to record these contest man... Seriously
smh.gif

From FB:
pimp.gif

[h6] [/h6]
[h6]Sunday June 13th! Kevin Durant makes his Goodman League debut!!!! He will be playing for either 3rd Eye or Team Cricket! Be there early gonna be packed house! Also my man P +!*@$* makes his Goodman League debut too! He plays for Hobo BUT Im a try to get him to play in second game with or vs. Kevin! Barn Burner Sunday! Be there![/h6]

Originally Posted by dreClark

Don't let this thread fall off like last years!
smh.gif

laugh.gif
The last couple years it's been DC updating and you with the
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 every week or so.

I wanna see if that little 8 year old is gonna be there this year.  Heard he has some crazy handle.

^ He was out there Monday night. He was just dribbling vs. one of his little friends between the games. He hasn't grown in 3 years.

Missed the last 2 nights, due to work.
mad.gif

I don't work tonight, who's playing? & any notable names showing up?
nerd.gif

KD is going to be down Watts today. For those that care:

6201 Banks Place Northeast, Washington D.C

Originally Posted by MBen32

Missed the last 2 nights, due to work.
mad.gif

I don't work tonight, who's playing? & any notable names showing up?
nerd.gif

Donte Green and DeMarcus Cousins are supposed to be playing next week. Follow the schedule on the FB Page

https://www.facebook.com/insidedagates

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Thought u was gonna get me on a team DC? fakin....
30t6p3b.gif
My "connect" doesn't even have a team in there this year. My fault. To be honest, I suggest sending a message to the FB Page and see if dude knows of anyone that needs players. - https://www.facebook.com/#!/insidedagates

Last night, I got a chance to see a dude named Eric Vann. He supposedly went at it with Tywon Lawson at the Indoor Portion of the Goodman @ Spingarn (Sat/Sun) Here is his profile:
6'0 Combo Guard, from Clinton MD...Attending Gwynn Park High School 2002-2006. Harford Community College 2006-2007 1st Team All Juco Avg 20.1ppg. Prince Georges Community College 2007-2009 1st Team All-Juco, Co-MVP, 1st Team All-Region.. 2008 JUCO Champions Avg 22.0ppg... Bowie State University 2009-2011. BSU All-CIAA, MVP Fresh Coast Classic in Milwaukee. CIAA All-Tournament Team, Avg19.1ppg. HBCU DIVISION II All-America Team. Played in the HBCU Top 24 All Star Game in Columbus Georgia.

I knew I should have went last night, I hit up Fridays instead.  Looks like I missed a good game.

Eh, last night wasn't worth coming to honestly. Isaih Swann and Eric Vann were on a team together. Swann had a vicious oop. Vann was hitting some 3's. Other than that, nah.

Greives Vazques will be there today though

^

Good looking out.  Hopefully they have something going on this weekend so I can swing by.  Also, not sure if your back home in the urea but for you and others out there the Goodman League was on the front page of The Washington Post today.

A01_M2_EZ_DAILY_20110630.pdf 

Back
Top Bottom