2009 Nike x G.I. Joe Pack - Zoom Sharkalaid Storm Shadow

From Sneaker News
Nike Zoom Sharkalaid - Storm Shadow - G.I. Joe Pack

gi-joe-storm-shadow-sharkalaid-1.jpg

Hot on the heels of the super-cool Nike x Transformers 2pack, Nike will also be releasing another three pack of kicks inspired by another classic 80's cartoon turned summer blockbuster. You may have alreadyseen our preview of the Cobra Commander Alpholution andnow we get a look at another installment of the collection. The deadly white-suited Cobra ninja, Storm Shadow, will be the inspiration for the second shoe inthe pack, a mostly White Zoom Sharkalaid with some minimal Black and Red accents and a clear outsole. Like the Cobra Commander Alpholution, these kicks featurethe Cobra insignia on the tongue and a Swoosh x Cobra logo on the insoles. These are expected to drop some time in August to coincide with the release of theG.I. Joe movie and will of course be packaged in a retro-looking G.I. Joe toy box similar to the Transformers 2 Pack. Via FootLockerUnlocked.

gi-joe-storm-shadow-sharkalaid-4.jpg

gi-joe-storm-shadow-sharkalaid-2.jpg

gi-joe-storm-shadow-sharkalaid-3.jpg

--

saw all 3 from the pack this past week...

they actually look pretty good in person...

better than the TF pack IMO...

I'll be picking these up too...

nike needs to stop with all these garbage shoes in these packs. just put some classic kicks in them and it'd be much better!

These are not technically a retro, but I gotta say, I like these most out of all the sharkalaids. I'd actually wear these things.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

nike needs to stop with all these garbage shoes in these packs. just put some classic kicks in them and it'd be much better!

QFT, All these gimmicks are really grinding my gears.

Back
Top Bottom