2008 - compiled list of releases - help

So I'm trying to figure out which shoes are coming out in 08 because it seems like every week there's a new one saying "[insert shoe here]releasing in 2008." I thought we could put them all together so that you don't have to go searching through endless posts to find out when thatcertain shoe you want will release in 08.

So far I have these, please add or say if it is not releasing in your post. Thanks.

Silver Foamposites
Air Pippens
Penny II's
Zoom Flight 95? 96?
Gold Flightposites
Eggplants
Air Tech Challenge II

I'll edit as they come in.

Any that I'm missing?

It would be nice to throw in any pics of samples that have released, some of the ones I'm looking out for:

Structure:

6545_14126f.jpg

AM1

683352d647356283eee7a03c29290730f788c98.jpg

6e6154e0ad406774709601b982b169bcdd46717.jpg

AM95:

2s9wt1v.jpg

Safari:

nike-tech-pack-safari-4.jpg

SBs:

nike-dunk-sb-720-1.jpg

heavens.jpg

BW/Hurache Hybrid:

b-huarache-0011.jpg

08 is gonna be nice

^^^ Canvas AF1's are womens. I was pissed to hear that back when the samples came around.
Nike might add a mens at some point near release though.

derekdru.

Those purple and black SB Dunk High's have been cancelled for SB Fall 08.
Todd Jordan chose a really bad inspiration for the colors on the shoe. Oh well.

Lovin the 95s....

I'll be on the hunt for an 11.5 in the blue AF 1 Canvas
smile.gif

That Hybrid BW/Huarache is trash

Any info on the white/citrus? Hopefully they are still releasing, and in Mens. I think I would grab multiples in that shoe. white/citrus colorways always getme.

Originally Posted by Lip Dunk

derekdru.

Those purple and black SB Dunk High's have been cancelled for SB Fall 08.
Todd Jordan chose a really bad inspiration for the colors on the shoe. Oh well.

I heard that and wasn't sure if it was true. That sucks I was really looking forward to them.
indifferent.gif

the four forces in the pic I posted were said to be mens and the canvas are womens. o yea and these 90s were said to be releasing in january..

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Any info on the white/citrus? Hopefully they are still releasing, and in Mens. I think I would grab multiples in that shoe. white/citrus colorways always get me.

Yes the citrus pair is pure crack.I usually don't eff with A1's but these and those grey ones are also nice.Red is nice but there are so many shoeslike that.The canvas are pretty nice aswell but probably won't cop.

Back
Top Bottom