2006-Present Chevrolet Impala Appreciation post..Great Car..

I have got my 2007 Impala on July 23, 2010 (Obviously used) and this is my first car. I love this car so much. It is a very smooth riding car, good gas mileage, roomy, reliable, Daytime Running Lamps, and have enough power for me (211 HP). I give this car so much appreciation.
So in my opinion, I think the 2006-present Impala's are just flat out great cars.. Who here agrees that owns this generation of Impala's?

Here is mine 2007:

2rh4j04.jpg

2hs25b7.jpg

2ijqau0.jpg

Just a nice car overall, but my only grip is that I wish it had Onstar..

I have got my 2007 Impala on July 23, 2010 (Obviously used) and this is my first car. I love this car so much. It is a very smooth riding car, good gas mileage, roomy, reliable, Daytime Running Lamps, and have enough power for me (211 HP). I give this car so much appreciation.
So in my opinion, I think the 2006-present Impala's are just flat out great cars.. Who here agrees that owns this generation of Impala's?

Here is mine 2007:

2rh4j04.jpg

2hs25b7.jpg

2ijqau0.jpg

Just a nice car overall, but my only grip is that I wish it had Onstar..

Tell me how you feel in a few years....

I like the car, but it's got it's fair share of issues. I've had my '06 since '07, and I'm ready to let it go...

I like the car, but it's got it's fair share of issues. I've had my '06 since '07, and I'm ready to let it go...

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

What was wrong with it?

What was wrong with it?

The worse thing about the Impala is the rotors, they ain't worth nothing, but then again I think the rotors on most cars now are poop. Just keep up on changing your brake pads and you will be good. You bought a good car. Impalas last for a while, ride great, decent power, and good has mileage.

The worse thing about the Impala is the rotors, they ain't worth nothing, but then again I think the rotors on most cars now are poop. Just keep up on changing your brake pads and you will be good. You bought a good car. Impalas last for a while, ride great, decent power, and good has mileage.

Originally Posted by FDUB

What was wrong with it?

Let's see...so far, we've had...

--external head gasket leak
--the shifter became stuck in place...literally; wouldn't get out of park
--bad TPMS
--slight transmission issues (has been fixed)

If it wasn't for the warranty, those repairs would've totaled $3400....

Originally Posted by FDUB

What was wrong with it?

Let's see...so far, we've had...

--external head gasket leak
--the shifter became stuck in place...literally; wouldn't get out of park
--bad TPMS
--slight transmission issues (has been fixed)

If it wasn't for the warranty, those repairs would've totaled $3400....

^^^LOL...

64's, 71's, '75's, & 96's are the most collectible of all Impala's....in good condition, all of those years bring big numbers.

^^^LOL...

64's, 71's, '75's, & 96's are the most collectible of all Impala's....in good condition, all of those years bring big numbers.

Have an `09, i love it.

Yea, rotors are crap......and its a break in magnet. Ive seen 5-6 in my area and all of them look exactly like mine, the drivers side door key hole is cracked and about a 1 inch cut down the door right under it.....SMH.

Back
Top Bottom