2001 XI Lows (not IE)...

I was going through my closet yesterday and came across a pair I forgot I had...

I remembered when and the other lows came out for Easter (crazy release weekend for those that remember) and EVERYBODY in NYC had at least one or the colorsthat dropped... It was like standard dress code or something.

My question is, if they (Brand Jordan) are not going to drop mids anymore and they're going more into the direction of lifestyle footwear, why not justgive these the AF1/Adidas Superstar treatment and release more colors?

It's a classic silhouette, that works with anything. I'm sure they would sell better than all of the crazy Jordan 1 "strap" and"phat" models they've been whoring out recently. Plus if they can put faux snakeskin it and make it work lol, I'm sure almost anything elsewill.

great, i see you also have some nubuck xii's
pimp.gif

i wish i had so many kicks that i could find a DS pair of XI's in the back of my closet

nice kicks i wish i held on to my pair but i had to wear em for ball and beat em to death

Does anyone know what the IE stands for in the AJ11 IE low? Seems like no one knows the answer.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

I was going through my closet yesterday and came across a pair I forgot I had...

I remembered when and the other lows came out for Easter (crazy release weekend for those that remember) and EVERYBODY in NYC had at least one or the colors that dropped... It was like standard dress code or something.

My question is, if they (Brand Jordan) are not going to drop mids anymore and they're going more into the direction of lifestyle footwear, why not just give these the AF1/Adidas Superstar treatment and release more colors?

It's a classic silhouette, that works with anything. I'm sure they would sell better than all of the crazy Jordan 1 "strap" and "phat" models they've been whoring out recently. Plus if they can put faux snakeskin it and make it work lol, I'm sure almost anything else will.

Thanks for the comp, but I was looking for a little more than that lol....

I agree.. Might as well @++#+ these out instead of the AJ1's. I have the snakeskins, white/red, white/carolina, and the white, zens. Wouldn't mindhaving more lowtop XI's(no IE's)
Great Find

Back
Top Bottom