1996 Jordan 11s Columbia Og

Sup guys, this is my first post here but I've always came here to look through for years.
Anyways, I've got a great deal (I hope) and wanted to make sure what I did was the best choice since i saw and immediately reacted and bought before anyone did.
Just wanted to know the opinion of you guys and a legit check on these OG Columbia 11s from 1996 with og Nike box for 185$ Only flaw is the sole separation on both and one mid sole seperation on one which I can easily fix.. View media item 791765[/IMG]

View media item 791767
View media item 791768
View media item 791769
View media item 791770
View media item 791771
View media item 791772
View media item 791773
View media item 791774
View media item 791775
View media item 791776
View media item 791777

IMO you payed way too much. Those are like beaters. And with them very likely coming out this Christmas, I'd say that was a pretty spontaneous buy. Next time maybe a lil more thought before purchasing. just my opinion

You think so ? I mean they are from 1996 and the sole seperation is no biggie for me. But I honestly thought it was a good deal. Should I ask for my money back ? Or to lower the price ? The dude is and honest guy and he also shoes there's nothing wrong like major with the patnent leather and or creases, maybe the photo and flash/lighting makes them look that bad ?

I'm in need of more opinions before I cancel them or ask to lower (in hopes it'll be good on my end ) lol

I've sent the guy a message hoping hed understand and in hopes he makes a better deal or I get a refund since now I'm a little scared Or worried about my purchase with these, honestly thought I can do a decent trade if I had these with someone else or flip them. Lol

I've sent the guy a message hoping hed understand and in hopes he makes a better deal or I get a refund since now I'm a little scared Or worried about my purchase with these, honestly thought I can do a decent trade if I had these with someone else or flip them. Lol
beaters fam. Legit indeed but worth less than you paid for sure.. $80-$100 is all I'd want MAX in them. Lesson learned.. Just bc something is OG does not mean it's worth a grip.. Even DS. In actuality OGs are usually worth less bc they can't be worn..An when they have been like yours, they fall apart.

Don't mean to sound abrasive but in all honesty it's your bad and if you bought them you bought them.. Don't go complaining to the seller now..It's your fault you put that much $ in his hand..not his.

Last edited:
These in no way look like beaters. All he has to do is fix the SS and the sneakers are polished. 

These in no way look like beaters. All he has to do is fix the SS and the sneakers are polished. 
Nevermind I must be ******ed ...these are beat to hell holy sh*t i didn't see how severe the Sole Seperation was. jesus 

beaters fam. Legit indeed but worth less than you paid for sure.. $80-$100 is all I'd want MAX in them. Lesson learned.. Just bc something is OG does not mean it's worth a grip.. Even DS. In actuality OGs are usually worth less bc they can't be worn..An when they have been like yours, they fall apart.

Don't mean to sound abrasive but in all honesty it's your bad and if you bought them you bought them.. Don't go complaining to the seller now..It's your fault you put that much $ in his hand..not his.

Thanks for the reply yo. And nah I totally get you. I spoke to him and he understood and refunded me 80$ so I paid 100$ but now I know. Thanks y'all. BTW IMA post better photos So you guys can see how it actually looks better than those I posted.

If you fixed them and cleaned them up very well. Sh*t i would love to see them. 

Back
Top Bottom