1991 Air Jordan Infrared 6 - Autographed by Michael Jordan

Hello

Brand new here. I am looking for some advice on how to get my 1991 Autographed Air Jordan Infrared 6 shoes appraised.

In 1991, my girlfriend (now wife) was asked to work the annual Ronald McDonalds - Michael Jordan Charity Golf outing. The night before we went out and bought a pair of 1991 Air Jordan Inrared 6 shoes in hopes of getting him to sign them. She was able to "sweet talk" his security detail and get him to sign one of the shoes.

- Still have original boxing and the marketing material that came in the box
- Shoes were worn for literally 9 hours
- Have been in a display case since 1991

How do I get them appraised? Does anyone have a ballpark price i should expect? What would you do if you owned these shoes? (maintenance or anything else)

I sincerely thank you for any guidance you could give me

Attachments

• autograph.jpg
    autograph.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 75
  • top.jpg
    top.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 75
  • inside box.jpg
    inside box.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 73
  • flyer.jpg
    flyer.jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 177
  • price tag.jpg
    price tag.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 179
Amazing pair man and the fact that you personally know that the autograph is authentic due to your girlfriend being that close to it is pretty cool. I'm not 100% sure on how or where to get them appraised outside of a google search. I'd recommend trying to get a hold of someone like this for guidance ( https://www.instagram.com/shoezeum/?hl=en ). This guy is a legend in the sneaker community. He has and has had some of the rarest shoes ever made. His museum is unbelievably cool and aside from the sheer number of pairs, it houses some of the rarest shoes in the world.

As far as keeping them in as good a shape as possible I personally would stick with the basics. Keep them away from too much sunlight, moisture etc. Keeping them in a darker area and in a climate controlled environment is key.

Amazing pair man and the fact that you personally know that the autograph is authentic due to your girlfriend being that close to it is pretty cool. I'm not 100% sure on how or where to get them appraised outside of a google search. I'd recommend trying to get a hold of someone like this for guidance ( https://www.instagram.com/shoezeum/?hl=en ). This guy is a legend in the sneaker community. He has and has had some of the rarest shoes ever made. His museum is unbelievably cool and aside from the sheer number of pairs, it houses some of the rarest shoes in the world.

As far as keeping them in as good a shape as possible I personally would stick with the basics. Keep them away from too much sunlight, moisture etc. Keeping them in a darker area and in a climate controlled environment is key.
Hey. Thank you so much. I will check out the site you mentioned. I would just like to know the approximate value. They aren’t for sale as they are part of my wife and mine history. I also was onecr driving and saw this corvette flying up behind me. When it passed the license plate was M Air J 23. It was cool to see. Thank you for replying. Yeah definitely keeping them out of direct sunlight. Literally my wife wore them that day, came home and took them off. I remember wiping them with a dry rag and put them on display. That was 31 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom