1985 bred 1 price check

Year of release is not as important as the condition of the shoe. If the condition is crap, but an OG, your still going to get same price as a newer released pair in same condition. Most people want to wear them. This is particular shoe is not for wear, but collection only. Based on the pics above, and  I am assuming there are not major flaws. I would pay no more then 400.

Year of release is not as important as the condition of the shoe. If the condition is crap, but an OG, your still going to get same price as a newer released pair in same condition. Most people want to wear them. This is particular shoe is not for wear, but collection only. Based on the pics above, and  I am assuming there are not major flaws. I would pay no more then 400.
Appreciate it man. These are completely wearable but I see your point of view

Almost all of the stars still on the toe, collars are in good shape, minimal heel drag.. These are in good shape. Worth around $500-$600 IMO

Almost all of the stars still on the toe, collars are in good shape, minimal heel drag.. These are in good shape. Worth around $500-$600 IMO
I agree with this, but to get $600 you're gonna need the OG box etc..Shoes are also fine to still wear..1s are army tanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom