12 more school days until my high school career is over :'(

alexgod

Banned
So sad its finally starting to hit me 
frown.gif
prom this saturday then graduation 2 weeks later. im gonna miss HS but im looking forward as @*%@ to UOklahoma this fall
pimp.gif

So sad its finally starting to hit me 
frown.gif
prom this saturday then graduation 2 weeks later. im gonna miss HS but im looking forward as @*%@ to UOklahoma this fall
pimp.gif

it's gonna suck for the summer but once you get to college you'll forget all about high school. Keep in contact with your main friends and leave the rest to facebook. There's a whole world out there

it's gonna suck for the summer but once you get to college you'll forget all about high school. Keep in contact with your main friends and leave the rest to facebook. There's a whole world out there

I couldn't wait to get the F out of high school yet when I got to college I wanted to go back. This chapter of your life is almost over and all that will remain are your memories. College is a different world, where you will have to make what you want of it. But it can be fun. Don't party too much, and keep those grades up. I catch myself  thinking of my high school days every now and then but that's usually when the workload gets to me. Enjoy, state schools FTW.

I couldn't wait to get the F out of high school yet when I got to college I wanted to go back. This chapter of your life is almost over and all that will remain are your memories. College is a different world, where you will have to make what you want of it. But it can be fun. Don't party too much, and keep those grades up. I catch myself  thinking of my high school days every now and then but that's usually when the workload gets to me. Enjoy, state schools FTW.

You're going to University of Oklahoma, I'm sure the good times will be aplenty. Congrats!

Idk if your school allows it, but at mine we all had video cameras and recorded our last day in school. Got some great memories on tape. I suggest doing the same.

Idk if your school allows it, but at mine we all had video cameras and recorded our last day in school. Got some great memories on tape. I suggest doing the same.

You're going to University of Oklahoma, I'm sure the good times will be aplenty. Congrats!

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Idk about that. The summer going into college was some of the best fun I had in my whole life, and it was spent with both my normal crew of friends (which I still have) and the ones from high school that I would eventually fall out of touch with when college started.

Back
Top Bottom