1 million $ and 7 days left to live. What do You do?

Ok heres the thing its Monday, You have 1 million dollars and you find out you will insantly drop dead on Sunday 12am. What do you Do?

Me?

Monday Tell EVERYONE OFF Friends, Family The Girl , Teachers , My Boss

Tuesday Write Death letters

Wednesday SHOP TILL I DROP, KICKS, CLOTHS, A GUN, a Jack&Daneils, Whisky. and a SALEEN S7, Corvette, or Viper with a upgrade of Run Flat Tires

Thursday Spend time with the fam

Friday Depression

Saturday PARTY TIME AND DRUGS PLUS SLUTS

Sunday. Fill up the tank then spread whateva is left to family and friends then Die the way I always wanted to. Driving drunk in a cop acr chase. I will shotand miss at Cop's so they will chase me and just speed out with a full tank of gas. Run flats so if they pull out the spike strip I can keep going. AsTwelve comes I will be driving and being chased on a high way in the mountains. 12am I will die with the car going off the edge like a badass

First I'll give my 10% to God.Pay off all my bills. Put money aside for my cremation since it's cheaper than a plot. I'd put half away for mydaughter. Donate $100k to 10 different charaties and orgs so they get $10k each. Eat my favorite foods 1 last time. Split the money up to all the ppl in lifethat helped me (mom, gmom, girl, aunts, 2nd moms). Last 2 hours just reflect, pray and thank the Lord for life. I wanna die praying, praisin the Lord inadvance.

I'd pay off all of my debt. Give my mom the rest.

The next six days will be filled with ways to kill myself.

OP's selfish. Anyways. Since I won't be around to enjoy anything I get anyways, I'd rather help out loved ones, going out knowing I've madethose closest to me a little easier to live. I.e pay off the mortgage for my mom, get her a car, sister a car, pay for her tuition, buy pops a house and a car,etc, etc.

Give majority of it to friends and family who could use it and have a good !+@ time in a couple strip clubs
laugh.gif

wut would i need the money for if im bout to die? id disperse among the people that I love and need it most.

Give 600,000 away split the rest with my grandna spend seven days trying to please God i will get more than a million in inheritance with an eternity to spendit in heaven.

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

OP's selfish. Anyways. Since I won't be around to enjoy anything I get anyways, I'd rather help out loved ones, going out knowing I've made those closest to me a little easier to live. I.e pay off the mortgage for my mom, get her a car, sister a car, pay for her tuition, buy pops a house and a car, etc, etc.

How am I selfish cause I want to tell people off and live it up before I die. After all the shopping and partying I doubt I would have spent more then 2-3hundred gs. My Family can live great off of 700gs. All debts will be paid and great retirement money for my mom cause its JUST HER

the money is pointless at this point, I will just fly back to my country and chill.

buy a ridiculous amount of bud
buy a crazy car like an 09 mustang or something
smoke like crazy
give like half to my mom..some to the rest of my family and friends
chill with my friends for the last time
say my love to my family and stuff
drive ridiculously high in my new car and juts wait to die

Originally Posted by cs02132

smoke like crazy

eek.gif

roll.gif
....Son said a 09 Mustang

Monday- Get a car.A private crib.A big crib for the fams . Get a lot of ps3's with private servers so I can get on top of the cod waw ranks lol

Tuesday-Make a big gas tank for the car I bought and buy a iphone and gps

Wednesday-Fight my teachers and everyone talk crap

Thursday-Get a rifle and some clothes and get ready for the big take off

Friday-Say Ill be back by saturday night and if I dont this will be the last time you see me and take off

Saturday- Bank robbery and a car chase..go to my parents new crib give them 75% of my money.. and then I will be in a car chase/shootout and it will be thebiggest one ever and will always be remembered
pimp.gif
try and go around the country

Saturday/Sunday- Get a women lose my virginity lol go to a mountain and Rick Roll any state Im in
laugh.gif
with a big siren tv and loud speakers and just lay downand die..

But it wont happen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

smoke like crazy

eek.gif

roll.gif

Mustangs are the ****

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

smoke like crazy

eek.gif

roll.gif

Mustangs are the ****

Oh ok....That explains it....

Carry on....

Do the same thing I've always done.

I'd give it all to my family. I'd leave it up to their discretion how much they need, and direct them to give the rest to charity.

Back
Top Bottom