0_Nike Holiday Releases for Canada_0

Just got finished viewing Holiday 08, thought I would share some of the hilights. Sorry, no pics...

And please remember, this information IS subject too change, so if by chance something gets cancelled, please, no more nasty PM's....
laugh.gif

Jordan Brand

Air Jordan XX3 (black/white-varsity royal) - $230
Slated for October release. Didn't see a sample, but the catalogue pic matches what was posted in JB Forum earlier this week.

Melo M5 (black/mettalic silver-taxi) - $170
December. If you liked the 12.5 and the XX3, and if you think they would look even better mashed together, you will like this shoe...
laugh.gif

Jordan 2.5 Team $170
One color in November, one in December. Not a bad looking shoe at all... but nothing great, either.

Jordan Ol School II $160
Yea, you read that right... Old School II.... must have sold better this time around. And get this.... it is a mid cut.... 2 colors, October and December.

Jumpman Team Pro $150
2 colors, October/November. Probably my favorite shoe I saw today.

Esterno Low (white/varsity red-black) $140
Low cut version of a shoe you will see in Fall. This drops November.

Jordan Blase (white/deep burgundy-reed) $120
Although it had laces, it reminded me of Royal Elastics for some reason.... October.

Fusions

Jordan AJF 20 $200
2 colors (white/black-varsity red) and (black/stealth-varsity red). November and December, respectively. I liked the stealth alot, but then realized I ownedthe real stealth XX....
eyes.gif

Jordan AJF 20 Low (black/lt graphite-white)......
sick.gif

.....$190
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Jordan 6 Rings (white/concord-black) $200
I really liked the black/gold... this was a let down. November.

Jordan 1 Low Phat $120
Didn't get to see these... by the name, and the catalogue pic, I assume these are JB's attempt at SB... 2 colors, October/December

Countdown Packs

Jordan Collezione 20/3 $399.99 - October

Jordan Collezione 11/12 399.99 - December
3x for me. If I can get three packs, I will contently and graciously retire. None will be put away... I just want to have XI mids to wear until I am 35...
laugh.gif

Nike Basketball

Zoom Lebron VI (blk/blk-anthrct) $200
I like these... but I didn't have that
eek.gif
like when I first saw the IVand V. December

Nike Zoom Soldier II TBI (wht/wht-ntrl gry-md gry) $150
I was going to grab the white V low... but these were much, much nicer, IMO. Release is September, I *think*.

Zoom LBJ Ambassador $120
These were VERY interesting. LBJ Team shoe, but think of the Soldier II mixed with the Nike BB II. Zoom Air in the forefoot and heel.
pimp.gif
2 colors, October/November

Hyperdunk $150
Chris Bosh colorway dropping in October....
pimp.gif

Nike Blue Chip X $110
Looks like Kevin Durant will be wearing these next year. White colorway had his logo on it.

Well those were the better things I saw... I also saw running, cleated, action sport, ect.... basically my head hurts. I will try and answer any questions Ican, if you have them.

Cement III's are the last Jordans I need to add to my collection but I aint looking to spend $400+ for them.

I might have to settle for the III fusions
grin.gif

I can see both packs selling out in seconds.

I know people that saw the Holiday releases also this week from Nike, apparently they showed the Penny II samples (Black/Royal/White) colourway and they are
eek.gif

Props on the list.
I don't know if it has been answered...
But is Canada expecting a release on the Huarache08?
Thanks in advance.

wow good look on the info,

Air Jordan XX3 (black/white-varsity royal) - $230
Slated for October release. Didn't see a sample, but the catalogue pic matches what was posted in JB Forum earlier this week.

if these are the ones posted earlier this week that wud mean they arent as limited as those would expect which is def good news.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I know people that saw the Holiday releases also this week from Nike, apparently they showed the Penny II samples (Black/Royal/White) colourway and they are
eek.gif

The rep actually spoke on them... but didn't have samples. They are in-line, more so a boutique release, or a FL release. I will definetly be callingNike closer to release about these.
But is Canada expecting a release on the Huarache08?
July, I believe, the first color drops. White/black, if I'm not mistaken?

TPOB,

I just sent you a PM.
Got it.

if these are the ones posted earlier this week that wud mean they arent as limited as those would expect which is def good news.
Yea, I am 95% sure these are a GR, unless something changes from Nike's end.

To better answer your question, F Sharp, they are the Jumpman Pro Retro...

url

White color releasing looks similiar to this. Just replace the black sole with white, and the accent color is red.

theprocessofbelief... thanks for the info.... will the XI's be an OG colourway? (breds) and considering the hype that will grow with these, I'm sure itwill be easier to buy in Canada than in the US..

Originally Posted by elgallo23

theprocessofbelief... thanks for the info.... will the XI's be an OG colourway? (breds) and considering the hype that will grow with these, I'm sure it will be easier to buy in Canada than in the US..

XIs - black/red, XIIs - Taxis

3 XX3s and 2 packs for me. Hopefully the XX3s will be a GR

Edit: snap, forgot the Jumpman Pro's. I'm hoping to the black/white-royal's will release. Either way, I'm gonna get 2 pairs of those.

oh ok thanks man, since i didnt see it on the list i thought canada wasnt getting em

so its still on for june?

The Hyperdunks and Huarache08 / Jumpan Pros will be in heavy rotation during ball season.

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

Originally Posted by elgallo23

theprocessofbelief... thanks for the info.... will the XI's be an OG colourway? (breds) and considering the hype that will grow with these, I'm sure it will be easier to buy in Canada than in the US..

XIs - black/red, XIIs - Taxis

XI's will be black/red but with a clear sole.

XI/XII & III/XX packs are a must.

Back
Top Bottom