'07 Nike Air Trainer III with Transformers Autobot Logo Look-See Sample

From Sneaker News
Nike Air Trainer III - Transformers Autobot Logo Look-SeeSample

Thought you guys would like to see what the Trainer III looks like with the Transformers logo, only the look-see samples had the logos on them and there wereonly a few pairs of them like that.

transformers10.jpg

Photos via Mental Therapy.

transformers06.jpg

transformers02.jpg

transformers07.jpg

More photos >>

Hmm....Interesting I guess. I feel like it's just a regurgitated idea. Nike did this with the 1st Transformers movie but everyone complained about therenot being the Transformer insignia on it. Lo and behold, they fixed it. They should have just done it right the 1st time.

That's tight, and weirdly enough a store by me still has FSR of the release version for retail.

they look to childish for me to rock.....but they tight though......nice concept

Why is this a topic? These pics were out before the kicks released when everyone thought they would have the logo. Then if I'm not mistaken it was takenoff because Nike didn't have permission to use it.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Hmm....Interesting I guess. I feel like it's just a regurgitated idea. Nike did this with the 1st Transformers movie but everyone complained about there not being the Transformer insignia on it. Lo and behold, they fixed it. They should have just done it right the 1st time.
Read the title dude, these ARE the ones from the first movie, hence the '07 in the title. He's justposting them out of interest, prolly should have been in showcase.

I have these, i'll be wearing them to see Tr2 once all the geeks have stopped seeing it.

That's not a full pair. The guy has one side each of two different samples. The one with the autobot logo is the original sample, the other one is thesample before the final production where they were testing materials. That's why you see it has the "matrix" patterned 3m. He wants entirelytoo much money for something that doesn't really go together..IF he gets that much I wonder how much I can get for my FULL actual set..

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v445/sincereone03/?action=view&current=IMG_0098.jpg

I have these but haven't rocked them yet. It would of been real nice w/ the Autobat logo on the tongue. Still a collector's shoe though even w/o thelogo and it's still a nice shoe. But I believe as stated on the one of the comments from sneakernews, it's because of licensing. Too bad cuz itdefinitely would of added more value to the shoe.

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

That's not a full pair. The guy has one side each of two different samples. The one with the autobot logo is the original sample, the other one is the sample before the final production where they were testing materials. That's why you see it has the "matrix" patterned 3m. He wants entirely too much money for something that doesn't really go together..IF he gets that much I wonder how much I can get for my FULL actual set..

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v445/sincereone03/?action=view&current=IMG_0098.jpg

you finally got em???? never told me foo! you were lookin for a long time, glad you found them though!

^ I just recently got them...It's been a long 2 years searching...Now I need some Mcfly Hyperdunks and some UWR Lebron VI Witness Gold packs and I canretire from the shoe game happily. Oh yeah hand over your citrus xi's

Back
Top Bottom