🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I NEVER seen this much Drake slander in unison . Im assuming he will have a number 1 or something but overall looks like everybody agrees it trash
For a sec I thought Drake might be trying to step on someone else's release (not sure of who) but this definitely wasn't the project for that.

Could this be just a contract fulfillment album?

I liked the first two songs after the intro but the rest of this just ain’t for me, I don’t like dance music like that so gonna respectfully pass on this.

For a sec I thought Drake might be trying to step on someone else's release (not sure of who) but this definitely wasn't the project for that.

Could this be just a contract fulfillment album?
Wasn’t that the situation with IYRTITL? To get even with Birdman or whatever?

IYRTITL, More Life, What a time to be Alive, all dropped unannounced or with very little promo. All classics in their own right with very memorable moments from each.

But this? He gotta be trolling

I was rolling with Falling Back until the hook came in, why does son sound like he forgot how to "sing"? :lol:

Texts Go Green is smooth... so far at least. Still 3 minutes for him to sour it.

I like a handful of joints on this but overall not my cup of tea. Wouldn't go as far to say it's trash tho. Especially after 1 listen. This clearly aint made for listening at the crib. I can def see quite a few of these joints working at clubs/parties. I bet half the people callin this trash gonna be rockin out to it by the end of the summer :lol:

Sounds like Drake in his new house party club bag. Some songs cheeks but they might grow on me. Album stared off good 4 tracks in at least.

The production is good but he doesn’t have the voice for this type of music. Doesn’t mesh well. He should’ve gave this to PND

Back
Top Bottom