🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I wouldn't even consider Kanye a rapper in the traditional sense. As an artist, he is better than all of them. 

How so, Kanye has a million and two working on his albums
I don't see the correlation between the two. It's pretty obvious that HE put music on the back burner and fashion is his priority. He has people sleeping overnight in front of stores for his shoes and paying ridiculous prices for homeless fashion.

Who is he alienating? He's probably the biggest pop culture icon in the world right now.

Biggest pop culture icon lol. Did JB, Kety, Taylor die? He's not even the biggest artist in rap/hip-hop.

I think when someone's verse is 90% someone else's from a song that is already out it's most likely a paying homage type thing.

Like French Montana on Loyal (obviously there are more examples but that's the first that came to mind).

He didn't pay homage to Rappin 4 Tay. Not even one shoutout. Just jacked his lyrics. He paid the man anyway after being called out.
Drake's a cool artist, but let's not act all dumb and ignore his track history of jacking lyrics without giving credit.

Drake helped another one

You could say this if Drake left a morsel of Riddlz vocals on the Remix.

But the average listener doesn't know Ramriddlz exists.

If I was an artist, I'd rather Drake just post my music to OVO's blog rather than him hopping on my **** so he can get the credit for it being a hit + it can get played out quick as hell in the clubs (last time you heard Versace or Tuesday?). Word to The Weeknd.

He didn't pay homage to Rappin 4 Tay. Not even one shoutout. Just jacked his lyrics. He paid the man anyway after being called out.
Drake's a cool artist, but let's not act all dumb and ignore his track history of jacking lyrics without giving credit.

And French didn't shout out BIG/Hov.

When someone raps verbatim or near verbatim of a song that's already out, I think it's safe to say they're paying homage and not trying to covertly steal some **** that's already out lol. Knowing Drake, he probably wanted to flex his hip hop knowledge of even knowing the song.

Kanye said one time that sometimes a sample is about standing next to a brand or artist and benefitting off of the culture/cool of it. Like when Ye did Stronger, it sounded good but also it was about him being a rap artist who knew who Daft Punk is.

And 4 Tay is a ******* moron for taking 200k instead of publishing/royalties.

Sweeterman ain't eem Ramriddlz best song IMO, this joint is way better
smokin.gif
This is nice. I aint gon lie.

This is nice. I aint gon lie.

I had refused to give son a chance after he said some **** like "she's a screamer, she can't handle my Weiner" on his version of Sweeterman, but I gave the EP a few spins today and it's not bad.

I'd recommend giving "P2P Intro", " Splenda", and "She Say" a listen as well.

Last edited:
It's become full of people who post everyday about someone they don't like. Dudes are obsessed, why not just avoid the thread instead of crusading hate.
I like Drake's Music!

His Business Ethics are GARBAGE

The Truth usually makes people not wanna like their Fav Artists.

It's become full of people who post everyday about someone they don't like. Dudes are obsessed, why not just avoid the thread instead of crusading hate.
I like Drake's Music!

His Business Ethics are GARBAGE

The Truth usually makes people not wanna like their Fav Artists.

But you haven't hit us with much "truth" in here

Matter of fact, you have blatantly lied a couple times.

You guys antics doesn't make Drake look bad to most in this thread (except maybe to other Drake haters), just makes you guys look salty and kinda silly.

Just saying :lol:

Last edited:
But you haven't hit us with much "truth" in hereWH

You guys antics doesn't make Drake look bad to most in this thread (except maybe to other Drake haters), just makes you guys look salty and kinda silly.

Just saying
laugh.gif
blatantly lied a couple times??   WHEN?  Please show me!

But you haven't hit us with much "truth" in hereWH

Just saying :lol:
blatantly lied a couple times??   WHEN?  Please show me!

The two times I corrected you.

Bout Drake profiting off of Sweeterman on ITunes, and the song having 500k views before Drake "stole" it

Unless you where just completely misinformed, then my bad on calling you a liar

The two times I corrected you.

Bout Drake profiting off of Sweeterman on ITunes, and the song having 500k views before Drake "stole" it

Unless you where just completely misinformed, then my bad on calling you a liar
I said he jacked it sweeter man and Ramriddlez didn't profit on it

cuz someone said he help homie out by getting on the song!

but we point out the he didn't.

Go back n read

Earl See's it Too and spoke out

It can be your Gift and Curse.. Yeah Drake might shine light on you or Take it

depending HE plays it out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom