🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I know im late to the party but... yall have the game SO messed up tryna talk about future and his stance in the industry. Future did what few people in the industry are willing to do, tell the truth. Drake has been ultra deep in his feelings lately as evidenced by how he handled the control situation.

Firstly, future doesnt give a F*** bout the measly 40k a show drake tried to push on him to get back on the tour. Yall need to understand, future had the first quarter of 2013 on LOCK. future is top 3 this year in earning as far as rap goes. only behind jay z and drake. Future either wrote, or was featured in every single hit from january-march. Future is already a millionaire. Yall talkin bout his pockets being hurt from not being on the tour is nonsensical. He sued for 1.5million for LOST wages, as in...opportunity cost. As in, i accepted this tour which made me turn down x amount of money over the span of this tour. Future pockets get fatter by the day.

Second, future played the situation well. Drake acted like a lil-d**ked-b***h and kicked him off the tour. Future instantly threatened that lawsuit. Mysteriously hes back on the tour and the amount per show is no longer known. Drake took that L.

Im not a future fan AT ALL, but yall speaking on things in the music industry...without knowing a thing about the music industry.

Pipe down

Nobody cares about your essay, nobody cares about a measly $40k a show...credibility ended right there
laugh.gif

And pleaaaaaaassssssssssse show me where Future is the 3rd grossing rapper in 2013
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There a typo on this list?
http://www.360nobs.com/2013/09/forbes-20-highest-paid-rappers-list-2013/
thats cute. But we're not talking net worths nor earnings this year from outside ventures. Hence, a list where 4 of the top 5 (birdman, diddy, nicki, and dr. dre
laugh.gif
) havent been making money off rapping at all, isnt valid in this argument. like i said "as far as rap goes" go show me an urban radio station that goes 30 minutes without a song he wrote or is in. BTW if u dont care about my "essay" (maybe 1 and a half minutes in typing...maybe. should take you no more than a minute or so to read) then why comment? Yes, 40k a show is NOT much when youre a hot artist. Like it or not, Future is killing the game right now. As someone said before, hes having an akon/tpain level run right now. His hands are in everything. Based off of money garnered from RAP, future, whos responsible for at least 7 top 10 billboard smashes in the last year.... doesnt give any damns about 40k a show. not only that, but your list dips back into june of last year. i said future is running s**t THIS year especially in the first quarter.

Last edited:
Good job you backed up your arguments with no facts

Now please provide your list where he's #3

Also provide the 7 (minimum) of the Billboard smashes he's responsible for in 2013

I don't think you can compare future's run to T-Pain and Akon's. Those two were having Top Ten hits, while Future has only done that once with "******* love me"

I don't think you can compare future's run to T-Pain and Akon's. Those two were having Top Ten hits, while Future has only done that once with "******* love me"
speaking of tpain i swear i heard a song on the radio the other day and it sounded new and it was :pimp:
anybody know the name of the tpain song :nerd:
dont even remember the lyrics but i swear it was 2008 again when i heard it

Also provide the 7 (minimum) of the Billboard smashes he's responsible for in 2013
you dont read very well do you? reading is FUNdamental. "whos responsible for at least 7 top 10 billboard smashes in the last year"

1. Rihanna - Loveeeee Song

2. Ciara - Body Party

3. Future - Honest

4. Rihanna - Pour it up

5. Future - Tony Montana

6. Future - Same Damn Time

7. Ace Hood - Bugatti

8. Lil Wayne ft Drake n Future - B**ches Love Me

9. Rocko - UOENO

10. Kelly Rowland - Neva End

11. Drake - Started from the bottom

just off the top of my head, not even mentioning songs hitting the radio now, nor album cuts.... dude has HITS ON HITS. Hes one of the only go-to guys in the game right now. more questions?
speaking of tpain i swear i heard a song on the radio the other day and it sounded new and it was
pimp.gif

anybody know the name of the tpain song
nerd.gif

tpain's new one is called up down. u musta been talking bout that one.

Last edited:

you dont read very well do you? reading is FUNdamental. "whos responsible for at least 7 top 10 billboard smashes in the last year"

2. Ciara - Body Party
3. Future - Honest
4. Rihanna - Pour it up
5. Future - Tony Montana
7. Ace Hood - Bugatti
9. Rocko - UOENO

just off the top of my head, not even mentioning songs hitting the radio now, nor album cuts.... dude has HITS ON HITS. Hes one of the only go-to guys in the game right now. more questions?

speaking of tpain i swear i heard a song on the radio the other day and it sounded new and it was :pimp:

Up Down. His new single. :pimp:
yup this the one
MY GAWD he might pull off the comeback of the decade :pimp: :pimp:

2. Ciara - Body Party
3. Future - Honest
4. Rihanna - Pour it up
5. Future - Tony Montana
7. Ace Hood - Bugatti
9. Rocko - UOENO

:lol: I said billboard smashes (your words) not billboard barely charting

Where's the proof he's the 3rd grossing rapper of 2013 behind Jay and Drizzy?

You failed junior

Last edited:
laugh.gif
I said billboard smashes (your words) not billboard barely charting

Where's the proof he's the 3rd grossing rapper of 2013 behind Jay and Drizzy?

You failed junior
were done here. all those songs charted HIGH on their respective charts. With half of them charting on multiple charts, and 3 of em charting top 10 on the billboard 100. Quit asking for proof of him being the 3rd highest. The proof wont come, why? Because its still 2013, so the numbers dont exist. 2ndly, as I've explained already... i wasnt counting outside ventures, i meant from STRICTLY rapping hes eating the most behind those 2. That number will not be quantifiable until you find me a Forbes article on "highest earnings from rap songs on radio, tv, and cds from the past 9 months and the upcoming 3 months." youre a special kind of stupid.
roll.gif

were done here. all those songs charted HIGH on their respective charts. With half of them charting on multiple charts, and 3 of em charting top 10 on the billboard 100. Quit asking for proof of him being the 3rd highest. The proof wont come, why? Because its still 2013, so the numbers dont exist. 2ndly, as I've explained already... i wasnt counting outside ventures, i meant from STRICTLY rapping hes eating the most behind those 2. That number will not be quantifiable until you find me a Forbes article on "highest earnings from rap songs on radio, tv, and cds from the past 9 months and the upcoming 3 months." youre a special kind of stupid. :rofl:

:lol: damn son; you just ethered yourself

don't make me put where all those "Billboard smashes" charted

comparing Future to T-Pain and Akon is like comparing David Wilson to AP and Arian Foster

we're only done here because you can't back anything you say up....L

Last edited:

Good watch

in the first few minutes of this he says this is a personal album and he hyped it to be that type of album, but i think the greatest disappoint, for me, with this album is he didn't even come close to the amount of personal expression that has been in his most recent features...honestly it seems like in the effort to trim the fat he scaled back. Too Much is the only song that meets my expectations for this album.

laugh.gif
damn son; you just ethered yourself

don't make me put where all those "Billboard smashes" charted

comparing Future to T-Pain and Akon is like comparing David Wilson to AP and Arian Foster

we're only done here because you can't back anything you say up....L
save me the time. post up their charts positions please. then also dig up revenues from the past 9 months and the next 3 months based off radio tv and cd sales alone. have it on my desk by tomorrow at 9 thanks. btw tpains run was great. for a solid year he was on seemingly every song in some way shape or form. future is doing that right now. involved with seemingly every song. if you cant connect that you dont know sh*t. not only that, but tpains run was far greater than akons. hence akon not having to make music anymore, lets not even mention gaga. so yes, the most current example of an artist being THIS hot...is a comparison of tpain and future (despite the obvious comparison of autotune usage)

Back
Top Bottom