🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

cudi song is a standout on the first playthru

this is why he prolly got replaced w drakes side piece on remote control

someone powerful behind durk pause
its like meg, u now see they can make anyone a star
they choose u, not the other way around
Durk must've gave up a lot of royalties and points to get this push.

Kanye pushes the genre on each album; he was THE influence on what hip hop was to be sonically for the next few years. Good or bad at least he’s innovative and truly an artist.

Drake makes good music but isn’t the most innovative. He now has the majority of Kanye’s influence. There’s a reason why hip hop has been stagnant for quite some time…
There's nothing innovative about what Kanye is doing. Not on that last album. I'd probably say Life of Pablo is truly the last time he was innovative or did it effectively. He's not pushing the genre he's pushing his brand and that's fine. I won't knock him for it but the music is a complete mess. His music now is equavalent to a Michael Bay film. All flash and no substance.

about to head out and give it the whip test to see if it changes my mind but so far it’s still type boring and predictable. Somebody said champagne poetry is a kanye beat ordered through wish :lol: That **** got me

Juice voice on IMY2 in beginning :smokin:smokin

maaaaan i wish he had a verse so bad, i listen to him everyday all his unreleased tracks he never disappoints

cudi cooked it though so dope

scott-hall-scott.gif

Still not black
half black half PR

ur a expert w them gifs and youtube. if i had 25k posts on a dying forum... i'd get pretty cute w gifs too

On another note though....man I have a question...why are all these rappers forcing Durk on they albums? Am I missing something there?

Drake really changed Durk's career since he put him on Laugh Now, Cry Later

I swear no one was checking for Durk before that, now Durk is on every feature and hanging with every popular rapper.

I read that Durk has the most entries on the Billboard 100 this year, that's crazy to think about compared to where he was just 2 years ago

I swear no one was checking for Durk before that, now Durk is on every feature and hanging with every popular rapper.

I read that Durk has the most entries on the Billboard 100 this year, that's crazy to think about compared to where he was just 2 years ago

this is flat out wrong

Durk been had a solid fanbase and adds the needed street credibilty to dudes like kanye and drake

Damn was it Laugh Now that put him back out? Because I remember it seemed like mainstream wasn't really messing with Durk especially during that Coke Boys run. Its amazing how far he's come. Its carzy he has all those Billboard entries...how many of them are his own solo records?

this is flat out wrong

Durk been had a solid fanbase and adds the needed street credibilty to dudes like kanye and drake
Nah man....Durk was quiet a few years ago. I'm not denying he had features but this features now all seem to be mainstream features and singles for other artists.

another miss. try again?

just when i thought there couldnt be a bigger loser than majjjinsubb
son got 20k in less than half of the time
Why you getting all mad?????

Yet here you are.... on a dying forum .... inviting people to meet up.

Please explain to everyone how is that not the biggest looser thing to do?

Please shut up Vaseline!!!

Nah man....Durk was quiet a few years ago. I'm not denying he had features but this features now all seem to be mainstream features and singles for other artists.

I'm not saying he wasn't but "nobody checking for him" is just incorrect he built his buzz back up right as King Von was rising theres a reason he became mr popular the younger crowd rocks with durk HEAVY

Now did the Drake feature help? ABSOLUTELY but Durk deserves alot of credit for bouncing back too

Back
Top Bottom