🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

He did 100k with a quality project that received generally favorable reviews lol.
Not to mention there was no Drake/Nicki stimulus this time around that boosted his DWMTM numbers.
Drake did half as much with ML than he did with Views... is he falling off too?
Before you try to use the playlist excuse... Wins and Losses was announced a week before release with very little promo. You're just one of those dudes that's obsessed with giving Meek Ls because he tainted your "Papi"'s legacy.

So Meek didn't take a loss ? :lol:

250k to barely 100k is a clear sign of falling off. Dudes projects have been flopping since Back to Back dropped.

More Life went platinum the 1st week so there's no comparison.

How is DC4 promotion for Wins and Losses? :lol:
IG snippets is not comparable to a proper roll out.
My point is that Meek fans still listen to Meek.
His career is far from over no matter how bad y'all want it to be.

Huh?? How is it not? People are waiting for your album so you're dropping EPs to build a buzz and keep your name out there FOR YOUR ALBUM DROP? Notice he ain't dropping no dc4 after the ablum right?

You are right about that. I said that as well in my first post. He's got a strong cult following him but it looks like that's it at this point.

Meek stans: DRAKE HAS A GHOSTWRITER! ASTERISK!

*Meek was looking to employ said ghostwriter for himself and couldn't get him so Meek got in his feelings*

Meek Stans:

Huh?? How is it not? People are waiting for your album so you're dropping EPs to build a buzz and keep your name out there FOR YOUR ALBUM DROP? Notice he ain't dropping no dc4 after the ablum right?

You are right about that. I said that as well in my first post. He's got a strong cult following him but it looks like that's it at this point.
I respectfully disagree.

It's also happening with Nicki. No artist is safe from this, it eventually happens to everyone.

Yup. It's comical how thirsty and desperate she is right now though. She's trying to force her way back to the hip hop crowd thru features :lol:.

She mad the mistake of completely abandoning hip hop for the pop lane....and is now doing features with everybody in hopes of it catching. 2 Future records, yo Gotti, Quavo etc etc.

She trying :lol:

Yup. It's comical how thirsty and desperate she is right now though. She's trying to force her way back to the hip hop crowd thru features :lol:.

She mad the mistake of completely abandoning hip hop for the pop lane....and is now doing features with everybody in hopes of it catching. 2 Future records, yo Gotti, Quavo etc etc.

She trying :lol:
Actually Rake It Up is a top 10 hit surprisingly.

Actually Rake It Up is a top 10 hit surprisingly.

It's not surprising. That song was on its way as soon a song I heard the snippet. Gotti knew he had one witht that. It's actually dope to see Gotti and Gucci having billboard success....a decade after they made their best music and approaching their 40s.

I'm moreso saying Nicki can't make a hit single as a lead artist. She's trying to feature us to death to get that core fan base back....then hopefully....they'll lend an ear to her solo projects.

Last edited:
Regarding Drizzy fatigue we won't really know until he release his album, album. support it with videos and singles etc.....

More Life is 2x Plat and currently still top 15-20 album on the charts and VIEWS IS STILL IN top 30-40 on the charts.

What direction does Drake go for this next project? Y'all think theres any success to be had with soul sample beats?

Regarding Drizzy fatigue we won't really know until he release his album, album. support it with videos and singles etc.....

More Life is 2x Plat and currently still top 15-20 album on the charts and VIEWS IS STILL IN top 30-40 on the charts.

Views already a classic

FAX

What direction does Drake go for this next project? Y'all think theres any success to be had with soul sample beats?

gotta be something new. Once you start going back you giving yourself an easy L

call up qm
drakehah.png

Back
Top Bottom