🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I'm just more ready than petty nowadays juss knowww

I got a triple king bed and I don't mind sharingggg

Last edited:
Nah you gotta just keep moving forward never try to go back and re do and album. Cuz even if you do it again and make a better sequel ppl will still say the first one is better. It's really just giving yourself an unnecessary L

When I was younger Ciroc was all that mattered but now dark > clear

Nah you gotta just keep moving forward never try to go back and re do and album. Cuz even if you do it again and make a better sequel ppl will still say the first one is better. It's really just giving yourself an unnecessary L

Yeah, TC wouldn't be what it was without a Weeknd that was just coming on and a Drake that was still trying to figure out his sound. Neither is really making the same type of music nowadays, so a sequel wouldn't make any sense.

Man how is anyone gonna complain about Drake going back to the TC sound. Bring it on whether it's better or worse than the first. It'll still be better than almost anything else coming out.

My gripe with it is that there were projects that came between the first one and this rumored second one. IMO if you're gonna make a sequel it should directly follow the original one.

If I had to guess, the project would sound closer to a PND album than anything.

Definitely interesting...not entirely on-board with it tho

Lol every one think they know how drake make his music cuz of the reference tracks huh? Smh

If you had to pick 15 Drake songs post-TC that sound like they'd be on TC2, what would they be?

If you had to pick 15 Drake songs post-TC that sound like they'd be on TC2, what would they be?

Aiight, this is tough hmm

Do not disturb
Jorja interlude (for obvious reasons)
Days in the east
How bout now
Girls love Beyoncé
Weston road flows
4pm in calabasas
Come thru
Worst behavior
Get it together
Redemption
0 to 100
2 on (thotful)

All I can really think of. I know I'm missing some with that take care-esque vibe. Cuz he got a lot of loosies that are gold

Back
Top Bottom