🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Y'all gotta stop responding to the trolls. Son lowkey upset he has nowhere to show his jay z love so he in the next best place :lol:

So I ended up going to the Summer 16 tour in San Jose on Saturday with my wife and some cousins. Originally purchased in the upper level row 2 which I thought were going to be cool seats as I did not want to pay too much. I like his music and wasn't really too hype going as was just going to have a good time with family. We get there and the row is filled with A/V equipment. We get upgraded to the lower level 5 rows from the stage! Great concert. Drake gave a great performance.  In the end, will not forget that night. Great stuff. 

Please Forgive Me:

- we got 'official' videos for 'One Dance' & 'Controlla'
- the plot was all over the place really, over-produced if you will
- i wish drake would drop this accent phase, hopefully he will by the next album cycle
- i know everyone says this but I have a better visual for some of the songs featured in this movie

Please Forgive Me:

- we got 'official' videos for 'One Dance' & 'Controlla'
- the plot was all over the place really, over-produced if you will
- i wish drake would drop this accent phase, hopefully he will by the next album cycle
- i know everyone says this but I have a better visual for some of the songs featured in this movie

I wouldn't count the One Dance and Controlla scenes as official videos.

The part when Controlla came on was dope but that and the One Dance scene weren't long enough.

Last edited:
Controlla was the best part of it.

the short film/music visual concept is cool, but execution came out poor.

Finally saw "Please Forgive Me" thought it was shot really well, visuals were dope! Acting was meh.

Btw, anyone else hitting up Drizzy concert tonight in LA?

Drake brought out Dre and Cube at his L.A. show last night. Always getting respect from the legends :pimp:

Last edited:
LA show was CRAZY LAST NIGHT!!!! Man that crowd was beyond LILT!!!!! Special guess was DRE, CUBE, Big Sean, TyDolla$, French Montana, Young Thug etc..... he also shout out Game and Kendrick (he said F what you heard, I LOVE Kendrick, that's my dawg).

Drake used to be under Dr Dre
He was a writer for a couple years
But aftermath choose to sign slim the Mobster and this other kid Hayes instead

And they let Drake go
N he went over to Cash Money

LA show was CRAZY LAST NIGHT!!!! Man that crowd was beyond LILT!!!!! Special guess was DRE, CUBE, Big Sean, TyDolla$, French Montana, Young Thug etc..... he also shout out Game and Kendrick (he said F what you heard, I LOVE Kendrick, that's my dawg).

Yeah that sounds like it was a crazy show. Always showing respect to his bro Kendrick :pimp:

It's crazy how he did 2 shows at Staples and then 2 shows at the forum :wow:

Damnnn good stuff :smokin

Drake used to be under Dr Dre
He was a writer for a couple years
But aftermath choose to sign slim the Mobster and this other kid Hayes instead

And they let Drake go
N he went over to Cash Money

Yeah a lot of ppl don't know about this.

Last edited:

lol.

scared

Back
Top Bottom