🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I wanna apologize to whoever posted ramriddlz in here and I said he was trash. :lol: bodmon and h2o are certified maybe the rest of his music will grow on Imma but those two are fire

that era is GOAT, and it was my first time seeing Drake live too..s/O my sister for copping us tickets 
my favorite beat might be Pound Cake but the song I enjoy the most is Furthest Thing too
NWTS really is his best work, the whole thing just flows. Tuscan Leather, From Time, and Connect are my standouts.

wow that "film" :rofl:
how much money was wasted on that. Could of at least used some of it on the acting and writing. :smh:

Couldn't even finish the whole "film"

Cringeworthy 
mean.gif

Are there any 'music videos' within the film? Or is the music just kinda like background music

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny that for a guy who was originally an actor, Drake doesn't have really any dope videos outside of HYFR and Hotline Bling.

Anthony Mandler keep stealing money from Drake. :lol:

Dude is not good.

Last edited:
Please Forgive Me is flames. The plot is cliche but the visuals are nice and the music sequencing was impeccable :pimp:

Fanny Neguesha is so bad :pimp:

Last edited:
Album is still complete trash though. Cats hyping that billion number like it means something. Guess Psy is the greatest artist of all time didn't because Gangam Style views.

The billion views is JUST FOR APPLE MUSIC (17 million users) don't include Spotify (40 million users) and Tidal (over 5 million users). Back in June it was streamed 1.5 billion times overall. Sure it's over 2 billion now.

Last edited:
Y'all still believing them apple stream numbers huh?
Are y'all still believing YouTube play counts too :nerd:

Y'all gotta stop responding to the trolls. Son lowkey upset he has nowhere to show his jay z love so he in the next best place :lol:

Back
Top Bottom